- Perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance tasks according to HSSE requirements and procedures for mechanical defects as assigned
- Troubleshoot general mechanical work and basic static equipment issues and report on recurring problems/breakdowns
- Manage minor shutdown to meet the HSSE and schedule targets which includes include planning, preparation, execution and closing out of tasks in the SAP
- Review a 2 weeks look ahead schedule and prepare for scheduled assignments which includes site check to understand assigned tasks, confirmation of material and equipment availability and completion of permits and MSRA
- Supervise site work safety and quality of work done by the contractors and work with contractors to resolve issues on site in a timely manner for effective and efficient execution
- Give timely feedback to the Scheduler and Team Lead on the progress of the tasks
- Ensure completion of QA / QC and condition reports by the contractors
- Ensure completed task are updated timely in SAP, raise material purchase in SAP and, update and maintain spare parts inventory
- Ensure compliance to HSSE requirement in the execution of the maintenance tasks
- Carry out any other related duties as required
Shell is one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East. Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region. We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.Requirements
- NITEC/Higher NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical discipline with a minimum of 5 years engineering/maintenance of mechanical equipment field experience in the oil or petrochemical plants
- Able to work independently as well as in a multidiscipline team
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of GSAP and GAME ME processes would be an added advantage
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.