- Primary focus will be on maintenance activities for Ethylene Cracker furnaces
- Perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance tasks according to HSSE requirements
- Troubleshoot general mechanical work, basic static equipment and basic rotating equipment issues
- Work with Furnace engineer in Furnace Shutdown planning, material and logistic preparation and execution
- Execute and supervise day-to-day maintenance activities including contractor/specialist management as assigned from end-to-end basis to enable high equipment reliability & plant availability.
- Update maintenance records, investigation findings & prepare relevant reports
- Provide feedback on effectiveness of planning for the Corrective and Preventive maintenance for site reliability improvement.
- Carry out any other related duties as required.
Shell is one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East. Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region. We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.Requirements
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 8 years engineering/maintenance of mechanical equipment field experience in the oil or petrochemical plants
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience working with a wide range of mechanical equipment in oil or petrochemical plants
- Possess good communication and collaboration skills to operate effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.