Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking an experienced Process Engineer for a leading EPC company based out of Houston, TX. Our client has a presence in 48 countries worldwide, with state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and their own fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installations and subsea construction.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for:
- Executing process tasks within Budget and Schedule.
- Participating in meetings with the client and project team to establish project objectives and to coordinate and/or resolve design problems.
- Collecting relevant data from field.
- Completing routine process engineering reports, studies, and calculations.
- Developing process flow diagrams (PFDs) and P&IDs.
- Generating equipment specifications, technical bid tabs and review/approve vendor submittals.
- Coordinating design criteria and details with other departments.
- Checking process deliverables, prior to formal issue.
- Performing other tasks as requested by Process Department Manager
- BS, MS or PhD in chemical engineering from a qualified engineering university
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Expertise in natural gas treatment and liquefaction technology.
- Experience in developing LNG process simulation.
- Experience in LNG or Ethylene Plant Design
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/