Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Engineering Coordinator for our activities in Mexico, to give the technical support and problem solving to operation activities and Warehouse activities, analysing the performances of equipment and spare parts; and to giving support to engineering or construction project for all facilities.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Make proper daily check plan to keep equipment in good and safe condition.
• Study existing equipment to find opportunity to improve equipment efficiency.
• Analyse the preventive maintenance system, track the execution daily and responding to equipment faults
• Diagnosing breakdown problems to reduce the downtime.
• Spare parts management
• Ensure all coordination from the own group and other maintenance groups or other department in order to ensure the correct progress of activities and spread of information
• Ensure that machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably
• Create maintenance procedure
• Create or update datasheet
• manage stocks of supplies and equipment and submit purchase request
• Manage of equipment´s archives and drawing management
• Respect of all safety and environment protection procedure and carrying out quality inspections on jobs
• To assist MM in the development of the 4-Year AI Plan, annual Work plan and Budget and maintain them;
• To assist MM to ensure that any equipment are maintained properly to meet Eni Mexico division needs;
• To monitor performance of external O&M contractors in the delivery of scopes of work and improvement of HSE performance.
Permanent, International. Residential.
• Good knowledge on mechanic and rotating machines equipment
• Good knowledge of oil & gas process
• Basic Knowledge of Electrical / Instrumentation / Process Control
• Safety and food safety knowledge
• Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices
• Good knowledge of international standard as ISO, ASTM, NACE etc.
• Familiar with project software
• Documentation management
• Mechanical Technical High School.
• 10 Years of Oil & Gas industry experience, including 5 years in Maintenance Engineer Dept.
• Intermediate knowledge of English
• Knowledge of Spanish will be appreciate
• Management skills basic course
• Maintenance advanced course
• Offshore survival course
• CMMS Management
• HSE knowledge
• Problem solving