Skills: HR - General, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Administrative responsibility of LSC locations of Operation and Logistics, Statutory Compliance Monitoring, Liasoning with External Stakeholders, Local Community, Support CSR, management of Service Providors/Vendors, etc.
- Administration of LOBP, JNPT Location.
- Statutory Compliance in coordination with various internal SME's and coordination with External Govt Agencies/Consultants, etc
- Budget management to optimize and being a contract holder to manage the service providors
- Managing around 25% of MKPP
- Managing Time Office Functions for Contractors, Operators and Soft issues etc
- Coordination of IT, Time Office related activities with Shell internal stakeholders
- Coordination of Waste Management of sites
Shell began operations in India more than 80 years ago. At Shell India, we invest in our people through our industry-leading development programme, which sees our employees thrive and gain access to experts on a local and global level. To date, we have invested more than US$ 1 billion already in India's energy sector alone in socially and environmentally responsible ways. It is the only global major to have a fuel retail license in India. The Shell Technology Centre Bangalore, STCB, is one of the three global hubs for technology in the Projects & Technology business of Royal Dutch Shell. In addition, we supply crude, chemicals and technology to public and private sector oil companies, and our Chennai Business Centre provides a wide range of finance, accounting and business services to Shell globally.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance and Regulatory needs for operating Factory, Factory Act, Labour Act, MPCB/CPCB, Fire Department/Local Bodies, etc
- HR & IR Acumen and experience of managing Unionized Workforce of FTE and Contractor Employees
- High level of collaboration skills, Authenticity
- Ability to have a good PR with Govt offices, good awareness of ABC/E&C
- Very good level of Interpersonal Skills to manage Local Communities/Unions/external stakeholders
- Speaking Marathi (At least understanding)
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video