Skills: Piping Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Lucrative day rate on offer
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Piping Material Engineer - Paris
A leading oil and gas contractor is currently looking for a Senior Piping Material Engineer. The role will be based in Paris office is working on a leading LNG project
- Create components in piping material classes
- Valves data-sheets / Special items data sheets
- Assistance to inspection development
- Technical bid evaluations of piping bulk and valves
- Vendor documents verification: drawing, pressure test procedure, ITP
- Perform pipe thickness calculations, branch calculation, blank calculation
- Mechanical / Piping Engineering Degree or relevant industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of Piping material engineer across the oil and gas industry
- Previous LNG experience would be beneficial
- Must speak Fluent English
- Knowledge of ASME B31.3 code
- Eligible to work in the France without needing to be sponsored.
- Working for an international contractor
- Leading LNG project
- Initial contract 6 months likely to be extended
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.