Skills: Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout the world's most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
This role will be responsible for creating content for and maintaining the Company's electronic communications channels, including the external website, email, webinars, search engine optimization (SEO/SEM) and social media. By leveraging an integrated communications plan and the Company's existing online technologies, this role will help Nabors gradually advance stakeholder engagement and website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of e-marketing to demonstrate value to the business through quantifiable and measurable results..
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, edit and publish content for Nabors' electronic media channels, including nabors.com, social media and other digital marketing communication tools
- Build and execute digital e-marketing campaigns to support activity and drive engagement at all stages of the lead lifecycle, with the goal of optimizing lead generation campaigns through effective marketing communications
- Track and manage SEO and SEM
- Maintains consistency in style, tone, and quality of the content on the nabors.com website. Ensures that all content meets established content standards and goes through all necessary corporate approvals prior to publication.
- Create editorial calendars and content syndication schedules to ensure content is updated on a frequent basis and supports online personalization strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and measure end-to-end stakeholder experience and engagement across multiple online channels and touch points.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends in electronic communications and recommends appropriate changes and upgrades to reflect best practices. Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Apply creativity and innovation in developing content that will engage stakeholders and enhance the brand.
- Works with the Information Technology (IT) department to assess any technical needs or challenges related to the Company's online communication channels.
- Track and assess social media metrics, website conversion rates and make content or navigational changes to enhance usability and/or readership.
- Supports the Human Resources team with a focus on building a talent pipeline of qualified job candidates through LinkedIn and other external online social media recruitment channels.
- Identify and implement methods to improve organic search ranking
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Minimum of five years of e-marketing communications experience, including writing for social media and/or web sites in a corporate environment, preferably within the energy industry.
- Prior experience with Acquia, Acquia Lift, Marketo, SiteCore, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and/or MailChimp is a plus
- Outstanding writing skills and experience in developing effective B2B e-marketing campaigns.
- Requires advanced skills in digital marketing and basic knowledge of web content management tools.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and professional demeanor to interact with and earn the trust of employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must have a service orientation to prioritize and meet the needs of multiple internal clients.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.