Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Transocean is focused on being the employer of choice for the drilling industry.
We are challenging ourselves every day to push the performance of the company through technological advances and passion for our work.
The HR Functional Support Analyst position is responsible for performing advanced Human Resource system of record and Time Tracking System of record contribution and providing support and analysis of various human resource data and processes. Workday experience is required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with HR team to provide technical solutions that meets business requirements
- Performs routine tasks for projects or department
- Maintains and contributes to steady workflow and productivity of the HR system of record (Workday)
- Develops and applies functional/technical skills related to advanced techniques, procedures and tools
- Works on project-based assignments and tasks
- Serves as an expert for HR in the area of data and system processes
- Troubleshoots issues, identifies and analyzes processes, information and data
- Configures system requirements based on HR defined needs
- Creates reports and dashboards to deliver HR analytics
- Participates in HR system of record (Workday) user acceptance testing to ensure successful end results
- Participates in HR system of record (Workday) education sessions and webinars
- Ensures data accuracy integrity by developing and performing data validation
- Accountable for data accuracy and data integrity
- Creates and delivers HR system process training to HR staff and others as needed
- Receives general guidance and training
- Operates with minimal latitude for action or decision without review
- Exhibits knowledge of the HR System of record (Workday) and Time Tracking System of record (Kronos)
- Travels occasionally to field locations to train users and receive feedback on systems of record
EDUCATION: BS degree in related field of study or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years HR Systems or functional HR experience.
- 2+ years of strong configuration, report writing and support within Workday HCM.
- Professional attitude promoting the core values of the company.
- Strong working knowledge of HR Technology and functional HR processes.
- Experience documenting, developing and testing business processes, calculated fields, reporting and dashboards.
- Experience in developing detailed requirements documentation
- Experience in analyzing data and processes in order to maintain data accuracy and propose process efficiencies
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well and function autonomously as needed; also working well with teams.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to meet and exceed position requirements under minimal direction and supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including active listening and customer service.
- Utilize discretion and judgement to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Ability to lead a project from beginning to end
- Experience with mass loads via EIB
- Ability to work and communicate well with people at different job levels across the Global organization
If you want to push yourself to great achievement, let Transocean develop your career.
DO YOU need a challenge? An opportunity for professional growth? Looking for a company where your knowledge and expertise are appreciated? Then, keep reading:
Since the search for hydrocarbon reserves in offshore locations began over 50 years ago, Transocean has consistently met the changing needs of the world's oil and gas exploration and production companies with sound vision and problem-solving solutions to offshore drilling impediments.
The company's fleet, the most modern in the offshore drilling industry, is currently dispersed throughout all of the major global drilling markets, including significant positions in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, North Sea, Brazil, West Africa and Asia. The company possesses unmatched experience in deepwater and ultra-deepwater drilling, having drilled more deepwater wells than all competitors combined. In the harsh environment drilling realm.
If you think you can meet the challenges posed by such a progressive innovative company, please take a look at our latest job openings listed below or visit our website
Our hiring process does not include unsolicited offers of employment or require payment. Learn more at http://www.deepwater.com/career-center/fraud-alert