Skills: Piping Engineer, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Other Skills: EPC, Downstream
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Port Arthur, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client has an urgent need for a Piping Supervisor for a long term 12-18 months+ contract opportunity in Port Arthur, TX. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a Piping Engineer, at least 10 years, with a minimum of 5 years of recent experience as a Piping Supervisor.
- The supervisor for this discipline will act as PMT representative to ensure the work is executed in a safe working environment.
- The supervisor will ensure the work is completed in full compliance with the Approved For Construction drawings and Project Referential
- Ensure the work is performed in compliance with Total's golden rules, stop any unsafe task and report any anomaly.
- Participate in on site Risk Assessments and JSA development.
- Maintain close liason with other discipline supervisors working in the area and construction superintendent so as to anticipate and plan for SIMOPS.
- Conduct regular safety walks to verify the area housekeeping and safety.
- Closely monitor and check the construction work in his discipline to secure compliance with technical work description, drawings and applicable codes and rules. Propose improvement actions.
- Attend the hold points and witness points as defined in the ITP for construction in his discipline. Ensure construction activities are completed before inspection. Attend hydrotest walkdowns and ensure hydrotest are performed according to industry standards.
- Report any nonconformance detected during WORK at site, update site register/log.
- Support Contractor's progress and performance assessment for the execution of the work. Monitor workforce progress as relative to schedule.
- Support the Superintendent in reporting the activities in his discipline.
- Record any modification or extra work for further approval by Construction Manager, before the execution of the work itself.
- Record data for inclusion in the preparation of close-out report.
- Accountable for securing a safe and controlled work environment.
- 10+ years Piping Engineering experience
- Bachelor's in Engineering
- Extensive supervision experience
- EPC Capital Projects
- Owner/Operator Experience
- Responsible for the quality compliance of the work with the construction drawings in his discipline.
- Advanced relevant construction work experience, preferably in the Refining and Petrochemicals industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate high ethical conduct and HSE focus mindset and behavior
ANOTECH Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry.
From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including:
• Oil and Gas (E&P)
• Renewable Energies
• Civil & Infrastructure
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations.
Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.
ANOTECH Energy operates in over 63 countries worldwide.
Through its offices and partnerships, ANOTECH Energy commits to provide reliable and efficient support to its clients, while understanding the needs of international projects according to local regulations.
Headquartered in France, ANOTECH Energy has also established offices in: London, Moscow, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Houston, Pointe Noire, Abu Dhabi, Singapore and Shanghai.