Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $35 - $45 per hour
Location: Spring, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
E&I Design Lead
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Duration: Contract to Permanent
Pay Rate: $35-$45 / Hour
- Assist engineers with initial design and drawing requirements
- Establish drawing set-up procedures applicable to the job for drafting personnel
- Conceptualize plans, details and sections to accurately convey construction or fabrication requirements
- Check and back-check drawings produced by drafting personnel
- Coordinate and analyze vendor supplied drawings and incorporate the required information into project drawings
- Apply the NEC and perform calculations related to sizing electrical circuits and equipment
- Manage the design efforts and direct junior designers and CAD drafters maximizing productivity
- Conceptualize and draw wiring diagrams, E&I layouts, and design details independently with minor instruction from project engineering
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
- 5+ years of experience (or Associates Degree & 4 years of experience) in facilities creating I & E drafting/design drawings preferably in Meter Stations, Pump Stations, Launcher/Receivers, Main Line Valves, Compression Stations and As-builts
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.