The Instructor is responsible for the training of technical and/or non-technical, supervisory and/or management training courses for customers and/or employees.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinates with appropriate parties to develop course content specifications.
- Prepares lesson plans including the method, media and documentation to be presented.
- Instructs participants in classroom lectures and/or group sessions.
- Assesses, mentors and coaches students.
- Acts as a first point of contact for students. Coordinates with HR Management on any issues or concerns involving students' motivation for follow up.
- Evaluates the progress of students and makes recommendations to Management concerning student course performance.
- Performs continuous reviews of the assessment questions in the Perception database for quality and validity.
- Responsible for keeping all assigned class documentation up-to-date in accordance with the Learning Center standards.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by capturing and encouraging the sharing of best practices worldwide through InTouch.
- Conducts a regular follow-up to determine applicability of course material.
- Coordinates and interacts with other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as well as line management to update and match business needs with learning objectives and modify training roadmaps and course content accordingly.
- 3 to 5 years' training experience in the oil & gas industry.
- Must be able to travel 25% to 50% including international