Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Petrophysicist working as part of the Subsurface Operations team alongside Operations Geologists, Pore Pressure and Logging specialists. The team contributes to the enhancement of the company's UK upstream core asset areas (Central Graben Area, Northern North Sea, West of Shetland & Eastern North Sea), as well as Exploration prospects, to deliver maximum value in terms of reserves and production. The integrated team is tasked with planning and delivering safe and efficient well operations and subsurface data analysis.
- This post requires a minimum of BSc Hons and MSc in earth or physical sciences with typically 15+ years relevant work experience (operator experience necessary).
- In depth knowledge of Petrophysics and Formation Evaluation techniques, integrating all data types (wireline, LWD, Core, Fluid, GWD).
- Extensive experience of Petrophysical evaluation work in the UK North Sea
- Demonstrable experience working with HPHT and NPNT well operations and cased hole production logging.
- Detailed knowledge of core evaluation and fluid analysis techniques advantageous.
- Standalone competence with Geolog7 Petrophysical software (experience with Multimin advantageous). Interactive Petrophysics also appreciated but not essential.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplined environment where good relationships have been developed.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience of successfully working with and supervising external contractors / consultants.
If you are interested and believe you match the requirements please apply through the link.