Skills: Fracturing, Electrical Technician
Other Skills: E-Tech, Electronics Technician, Electrician
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Grape Creek, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Searching for a growing and stable Frac company with competitive pay, an excellent work environment and a good benefits package?
Look no further!
US Well Services, home to the industry's first fully electric and mobile fracturing application powered by natural gas, is actively seeking qualified E-Tech candidates to be hired as full-time employees in San Angelo, TX
To be a successful candidate for consideration an E-Tech must:
- Compliance with all company safety policies and procedures
- Follows all operational policies, procedures and standards
- Maintains compliance with SOPs, the work space, and various equipment checklist
- Works with operations personnel to ensure needed repairs are performed when needed
- Must be able to interpret electronic and mechanical drawings
- Must be able to troubleshoot all electrical, electronic, and computer-based equipment
- Must have knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
- Recognize equipment malfunctions and perform maintenance as needed
- Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed by the Electronics Supervisor
- Be a team player with a helpful and teachable attitude and mindset
For more information on the above please ask about the job description.
The preferred background of a successful E-Tech candidate:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Safe Land/PEC Certified preferred
- First Aid/CPR Training preferred
- Clean MVR and good driving record
- At least 6 months of Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in a service company or oilfield operating company required as an E-Tech
Must be able to relocate to the area. If you are only able to rotate in and out of the area and not open to relocation please do not apply.
Applicants must have at least 6 months of experience working on a Frac Spread as an E-Tech to be considered.
Applicants must have a clean MVR and pass both a UA and hair follicle drug screen to be considered for employment.
U.S. Well Services, LLC is a Houston, Texas based oilfield services provider of well stimulation services to the upstream oil and gas industry. The company is currently under contract to perform services in the Marcellus and Utica shale regions in Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania and is also evaluating opportunities with existing and new customers to expand our operations into new areas throughout the United States. USWS utilizes an exciting new technology, currently in WV, called Clean Fleet®. This is a proprietary, patented system developed by U.S. Well Services that incorporates existing industry equipment configured to provide fracturing services with enhanced safety features, smaller physical and environmental footprints, and reduced noise levels at a lower cost relative to traditional fracturing equipment. The Clean Fleet® is the industry’s first fully mobile, fully electric hydraulic fracturing system that is powered entirely by natural gas whereby conventional diesel engines are totally replaced with electric motors. USWS also operates seven (7) fleets of high-spec conventional equipment comprising one of the youngest fleets of equipment in the industry.