Skills: Civil Engineering, Engineering Manager
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Civil Superintendent
Reference: PIR 400901980
Date of issue: 08/01/2019
Project: SOCAR - HAOR
Reports to: Construction Manager
Job Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Job type/Contract: Temporary
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 91 days on site and 15 days off (2 days traveling)
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
- Single status
- Daily allowance and accommodation
- Health Insurance
Job summary/Role description
The Project relates to the implementation on an EPC lump-sum basis of the New Units of Modernization and Reconstruction works for the Heydar Aliyev Baku Oil Refinery in Azerbaijan
Construction Civil Superintendent (CVP) responsible for the coordination of Civil and Building construction activities through the Civil Supervisor (CVS) and related assistants.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Management of Civil Subcontractor(s) to ensure that performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost;
- Coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Construction manager;
- Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or
- activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Participates to the HSE activities at site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures
- University Degree or Diploma in Civil discipline or equivalent
- Significant civil experience in industrial construction or modernisation of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments:
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.