Skills: Drilling Consultant
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Tyler, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Drilling Fluids Specialist in Tyler, TX
- Under limited supervision, conduct pre-job checks, make up, surface testing, subsurface operation and break down of downhole drive systems and recording these events utilizing company provided software.
- Recommend drilling parameter optimization to the client's representative while tools are downhole.
- Document daily drilling runs.
- Observe, evaluate and troubleshoot tool condition and make recommendations to improve tool performance.
- Complete end of well reports.
- Recommend other company products and services to client.
- May train lower level Drilling Product Specialists.
- Handles special projects, as assigned. Broad knowledge of all assigned subsurface products and services.
- Use company software to complete reports.
- Broad knowledge of company products and services. Good written and verbal communications skills.
- High School Diploma or educational equivalent.
- 3 year experience.
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.