SPEMOCEAN came from the Latin word "Spem" which means "hope". We believed the hope of the ocean is people, that's what we bring and that's how our brand - Spemocean is created.
SPEMOCEAN PTE LTD offers a vast range of services to the Oil & Gas, Finance & Trading, Drilling, Shipping and Maritime, Renewables, Power, Research & Development, Railway, Built Environment, Automotive, Aerospace, Defense industries and Information Technology (IT).
SPEMOCEAN PTE LTD serves as a strategic affiliate to our clients, offering a turnkey labour force solution to obtain and deliver the top-notch talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the exceptional needs of our clients. With a very strong candidate database, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is incomparable in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organisation has is unparalleled.
Whatever your needs, our global team of experts are ideally positioned with the right solutions to help you successfully deliver on your projects.
SPEMOCEAN Pte Ltd organization is with you every step of the way.
We are seeking HIGHLY MOTIVATED, ENTHUSIASTIC and DRIVEN Consultants who are keen in building a career as a Recruitment Consultant as well as enjoy working in a fast paced and exciting environment to join us.
- Contacting (cold calling) potential clients and having meetings with them in efforts to explain their proposition from a technical and financial perspective, including development process
- Follow-up and develop client relationship
- Closely keep track of the progress of the development each company projects, discuss and decide on the way forward
- Give regular sales reports and updates to the management and other employees respectively
- Take charge of being a single point of contact with customer and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Sourcing, qualify suitable candidates for clients and scheduling of interviews for shortlisted candidates
- Manage recruitment projects
- Prepare documents such as Employment Contracts, Letter of Appointment etc
- Update job postings on various job portals and in our website
- Other duties may be assigned
- Senior Recruitment Consultant shall have a proven billing of min SGD400,000/year
- Recruitment Consultant shall have a proven billing of min SGD200,000/year
- Fresh graduates are welcome for Trainee Consultant position
- Background in sales and business development with consistence sales track record
- Well-versed in financial models
- Outgoing with a strong drive and commercial flair, independent and persistent
- Able to multi-task and is ambitious
- Excellent team player, resourceful and persistent
- Customer and service oriented
- Well-versed in English and Mandarin
- Eligible to live and work in Singapore
We welcome Fresh Grads
- Top tier salary + commission structure
- 18 days Annual Leave
- Birthday Off
- Flexible working hours
If you love challenges and is currently looking to grow exponentially, we want you!!!
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Mike Guo EA Reg ID R1113771
EA Licence Number 1859360