Skills: Engineering Technician, Machinist
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Câmpina, Romania
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We have an exciting opportunity for a CNC Operator to join our team. Day to day you will ensure the safe and efficient operation of CNC machines in accordance with company specifications and procedures whilst working in a supportive team.
- Prepare the half-finished goods for the machining operation.
- Run the CNC program, according to the operating instruction and technical specifications.
- Perform the measurement and checking of the machined components, using measurement tools, according with requirements and technical specifications.
- Notify immediately the Team Leader or Production Coordinator when identify technical problems in CNC machine running/operating.
- Load and handle the components in a safe way using the proper lifting/transportation equipment.
- Technical High/Professional School Degree, preferable in Machining/Mechanical field.
- Relevant experience of minimum six months in operating CNC Machines.
- PC skills (Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge about machine configuration (parts, axes, command panels).
- Basic programming knowledge - understanding and utilization of CNC program and subroutines.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron - a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998