Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Support the positive culture change in LSC & S&M CNHK organisations, and keep a strong and live HSSE MS within LSC CNHK in supporting the implementation for HSSE & SP Control Framework in area of Assurance and Performance monitoring and reporting. Support to embed Goal Zero and Generative culture as core values through implementation of change programmes which include diagnosis of the current safety culture, facilitating / planning workshops, supporting leaders in their delivery of change tools, monitoring the change process etc.
- Support the roll out of HSSE Culture improvement activities
- Support the delivery of the HSSE behavioural safety programmes in particular the Work Site Hazard Management (WHM) programmes from planning and scheduling, arranging for kick-off programmes when appropriate, provide follow-up support to all sites that embarked on WHM to ensure the sustainability of results.
- Support the HSSE vision to bring the business to a Pro-active culture, everyone, everywhere and promote Golden Rules.
- Support and maintain the HSSE Audit and Assurance process and HSSE annual planning in CNHK region.
- Assist the organisation to maintain an effective LOD1 self-assessments program, and analyze common gaps to improve the effective implementation of the standards and procedures. This helps to provide assurance that an appropriate but effective HSSE Management System is in place meeting all of the Group requirements for all lubricant activities in LSC.
- Support LSC sites and OU HSSE Specialists to implement changes in requirements from the HSSE & SP Control Framework revision; with respect to gap analysis, prepare gap closure implementation plans, ensure successful implementation of the agreed gap closure actions, and program manage this activity throughout the region.
- Coordinate and disseminate learning from incidents (including development of standardised engagement pack) and track follow up actions at site level.
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
- More than 5 years of Operational HSSE experience
- Strong technical knowledge of Shell businesses, operations and HSSE (e.g., 8-10 years' experience in oil / chemical industry) is preferred
- Knowledge level Change Leader, exposure to building case for change which compels leaders to work and act in new ways which personally reflects their individual commitment toward a deep-seated value of Goal Zero.
- Hands-on experience and use of the appropriate HSSE tools and techniques in Behavioural Safety, Assurance and Auditing, and Incident classification and reporting.
- Strong in change management, intervention, and business partnering, including building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Has experience in facilitating and leading workshops with from frontline staff
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Sound interpersonal & influencing skills, and strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build effective relationships.
- Good communication skills
- Brings innovative thinking to the challenges actual practices and standards.
- Strong communication and reporting skills are essential, as is fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience (good knowledge) of working with different cultures.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video