The successful candidate will design, specify, and implement field instrumented devices, pressure relief devices, process analyzers and interfaces to process control systems. They will also have responsibility for support role of field instrumentation, analyzer maintenance and capital projects to facilitate the PAC Group's role to improve yields, occupancy and production rates. Lastly, they will also apply principles and techniques gained within industry wide automation technical competencies to accomplish these goals. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and implement measurement and control improvement projects, interfacing with Process and Control Systems Engineers to achieve Automation and Controls improvement goals
- Support in updating and managing unit calibration requirements for new/existing metering instruments and process analyzers.
- Assist 3rd party and maintenance technicians for various analyzers
- Development and optimization of Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures for field instruments and analyzers
- Provide updates to safety/environmental critical instrument maintenance plans, and provide support to audit and validate safety/environmental critical instrument inspections.
- Focal point for Pressure Relief Device specifications and relief system design with support from Process Engineering and Mechanical Engineering roles.
- Drive to completion actions to reduce usage and energy consumption, improve yields, minimize waste, and increase occupancy from an instrumentation standpoint.
- Provide engineering support to instrument maintenance and reliability personnel.
- Provide instrumentation support during major plant turnarounds (T/A)
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.