Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, Waste Management, Offshore Position Surveying
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $16-20 DOE
Location: Scott, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Solids Control Supervisor must achieve an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge, and is directly responsible for safely and efficiently managing the operation of Solids Control Drilling & Waste Management equipment required at the wellsite. At this level the employee has an in-depth understanding of how drilling fluids and waste management systems influence each other, and the employee is capable of performing advanced troubleshooting and extraordinary maintenance on Solids Control technologies.
Filteration experience preferred
Perform field filtration operations and ensure that equipment is maintained in accordance with established company guidelines for safe, efficient operation and proper appearance.
- Collate project information and generate filtration reports
- Conduct job safety analysis of job site
- Generate "end of well" filtration clean up report
- Manage inventory and availability of completion fluid products and chemical products
- Review and comment on site clean-up and displacement procedure documents
- Collect fluid samples from well returns and analyze
- Interpret fluid analysis results in order to confirm fluid specifications
- Monitor effectiveness of filtration equipment
- Operate filtration equipment
- Resolve equipment mechanical problems and fluid quality problems
- Review hole volumes, pit volumes and planned pump rate in order to determine minimum flow rate through filtration package
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.