Skills: Production Testing, Warehouse Person
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Associate Material Conditioner in Lafayette, LA
- Performs operations designed to change the physical properties of a wide range of materials to include the following disciplines: heat treating, plating/coating, straightening, and hardness testing.
- Operates and maintains equipment such as heat treat furnaces, hydraulic presses, various spray painting equipment, and plating baths.
- Proficient in the use of precision measuring instruments, which may include hardness testers, to ensure compliance with quality and engineering standards.
- Follows written or verbal instructions which may include engineering specifications, blueprints, etc.
- Skills typically acquired through 6 months to 1 year of related experience.
- 2-3 years warehouse experience.
- Needs to be mechanically inclined.
- Ability to follow process.
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.