Skills: Roustabout, Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids, Laborer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Monahans, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Currently searching for a Solids Control Operator in the West Texas area.
- Under direct supervision, rigs up and rigs down equipment on work locations to include spotting of solids control and correctly installing lines and pumps on equipment.
- Learns to complete documents, reports, and forms related to the service performed.
- Trains operator assistants in the operation of some or all the following: shale shakers and screen changes, centrifuges, cuttings handling and slurrification equipment, vacuum and pressure washing apparatus.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of products such as shale shaker screens, ENVIRO FLOC, ENVIROFIX, solids control equipment and other services and products.
- Contractor will need the ability to operate excavators, backhoes and loaders in a competent manner, around equipment and personnel.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
- Will be expected to remove cuttings and material from containers, load trucks, dig trenches and perform preventative maintenance.
- Handle refueling and communicate any repairs needed on equipment.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- A passing score on job-related tests or meeting task guidelines is required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience as an Operator Assistant
- Must have knowledge at least 6 months of oil field Centrifuges, Drying Shakers, Pumps, Excavators
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work rotational, OT
PETRAM provides field staffing and consulting solutions to operators and service companies in support of both onshore and offshore drilling operations. We are specialists in well delivery personnel with 20 plus years upstream experience.