NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a large oilfield service company, is currently seeking a ARMO Tecnician to be based in Leduc, AB on 3 month contract with a very strong possibility of extension. Individuals would be required to be local to the Leduc area as no LOA or relocation will be provided. Schedule is 8 hour day, monday to friday with every 4th weekend required. Essential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision, the employee is responsible for testing, maintenance, and repair of various electronic assemblies and mechanical parts.
- Completes all required documentation on failure analysis and required repairs
- Troubleshoots, tests and assembles electromechanical assemblies
- Assists in reworking, repairing and modifying nonconforming equipment
- Provides technical support to other groups and co-workers
- Ability to coach other technicians
- Troubleshoots, tests and assembles electrical and electromechanical assemblies
- Assists in configuring, preparing, maintaining, utilizing and/or designing test stations and test equipment
- Performs tests with instructions and documentation
- Previous oilfield service experience preferred
- Experience in Assembly Maintenance in Wireline Services
- Must be able to work by self without help.
- Work on their feet most of the shift
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Flexible with work schedule as there will be O/T as needed
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.