Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Fabrication Technician in Clarksville, TN
- Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations.
- Cut and groove pipe.
- Thread and make-on fittings as required.
- Qualified welders will weld pipe per customer design.
- Stage material for shipment.
- Insure quality of work is consistent with quality procedures.
- Keep the fabrication areas organized.
- Organize pallets and stack in a safe manner.
- Sweep work are daily.
- Communicate fabrication concerns to supervisor.
- Compliance with company uniform policy.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures.
- Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company.
- Work overtime as needed.
Hours: 7 to 4pm
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.