Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Under general supervision of Operation leadership, the Technical Professional is responsible for assisting with the implementation of global PSL/Region/Support Function HSE strategies, policies, procedures and processes.
- Position may be PSL-specific or assigned to a specific geography or support function, may span a large geographic area, or may require a specialty in a technical professional area.
- Assists with the implementation and oversight of the integrated management system that at a minimum, meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards.
- May serve as the technical or procedural advisor to other functional and operational counterparts. Interfaces with functional personnel at several levels providing leadership and coaching to facilitate continuous HSE performance improvement.
- Assists in the development of procedures and implements processes which have been established to ensure compliance with applicable standards, requirements, processes and identified best practices.
- Participates in plan development and implementation, proposal review, hazard identification and risk management, incident investigation and causal analysis, report review, and performance assessments.
- Interfaces with business development, operations personnel, clients, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies, researching and interpreting standards, codes and regulations and providing reports as required.
- Must be able to maintain and update site specific compliance programs and conduct audits against the requirements.
- Requires an undergraduate study in HSE related field, Science, or Engineering and 5 years of relevant experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
11 Tuas South Avenue 12, Singapore, Singapore, 637131, Singapore
Requisition Number: 69440
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.