Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Watford City, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently sourcing for a Warehouse Technician for Watford City, ND.
Warehouse technician duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- Arranges transfer of materials to meet production schedules
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process reports, and status and location of materials
- May move or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment
- May arrange for repair and assembly of material
- May require forklift license
- Operate a company-provided vehicle to perform job duties in a safe manner
- Candidate must have a positive attitude and ability to provide excellent organization in the yard
- Physical requirements include ability to lift products and work outdoors in all seasons and in all weather conditions
- Forklift experience a plus
- Adhere to all Safety, Environmental, and company policies and procedures
- Oil field production or roustabout experience preferred
- Responsible for assisting coworkers promptly and efficiently with material needs
- Ability to load, unload and move materials
- Loading and unloading of materials by hand or forklift
- Loading of materials into vehicles, using appropriate strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit
- Responsible for receipts of vendor product - ensuring it is the correct product and in good condition
- Responsible for inventory control through proper handling procedures of materials
- Maintain machinery, equipment and yard area, including the clean-up of loose materials, such as sand, gravel, metal bands, plastics, etc
- You will be expected to maintain OSHA Forklift Operator certification and follow all safety regulations required by OSHA
- 3+ years of warehouse experience
- Forklift Operator Certified - must be trained and capable of operating forklift equipment, often transporting heavy and awkward loads
- Perform inspections of equipment, paperwork and loaded product to ensure accuracy of order
- Must be able to read and follow directions in English
- Must have the strength and endurance to be able to load, unload, and position all materials as required.
- Must be able to work outdoors, in hot and cold weather and occasionally in rain or snow, and on uneven surfaces
- Legally authorized to work in the United States plus High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current valid Driver's License
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following:
- Lifting (raising and transporting up to 50 pounds)
- Bending, stooping, and moderate manual labor
- Working on a 40 hour per week schedule with occasional overtime when needed
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.