We are currently looking for a Safety Facilities Engineer (12 Years Experience Minimum). Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya. This vacancy will be based in Tripoli, but the client may ask for site visits.
Our Client is looking for someone with to follow Projects from "Safety Side", and the candidate shoud be able to:
- Review, approve and amend EPC contractor's Design and proposals and has work experience in Oil & Gas industry related to;
If you do not hear from us within two weeks then regrettably your application has been unsuccessful.
The applicant will be responsible in Safety & Environmental Projects: FEED study and project management, e.g. preliminary study, basic engineering, preparing scope of work, bidder evaluation, project execution and coordination.
(1) Min. 12+ years combined experiences in an oil & gas industry with a focus on engineering design, installation, testing, commissioning, operation & maintenance of fire detection, monitoring & protection and hazardous & waste material handling treatment.
(2) Candidate should have thorough knowledge of rotating & static machinery, e.g. fire pump, fire main, foam system, piping, storage tank, etc.
(3) To review, approve and amend EPC contractor's designs and proposals.
(4) Applicant should be capable to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and should be a self-stated with the ability to direct others and require minimal supervision.
(5) Applicant should possess a wide knowledge of relevant international codes and standards applied in oil & gas industry and should be fluent in spoken and written English with reporting skill.
(6) Applicant must have excellent understanding and organizational skills to coordinate projects and technical staff in the preparation of all safety & environmental requirements for Design Basis, FEED studies, bidding documents and tender evaluations.
(7) The candidate will be required to manage technical input and deliverables on a project ensuring that:
• Company procedures are adhered to for the project.
• Technical and operational requirements for the project are achieved.
• Project / contract objectives are achieved and the quality of work is maintained.
(8) Candidate must have a positive attitude to team work, and should have experience in working abroad with frequent site visits to monitor projects he is involved with, desert experience preferable.
(9) Candidate should show proven stable employment records
Qualification & Skills
(1) Mechanical Engineer with B.Sc. from a recognised university.
(2) Computer skill: Sufficient for the execution of discipline engineering activities.
Summary of Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 70 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates )
• Work Cycle of 90 Days Work /30 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day ( Including One Hour Break )
• 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical Cover
• Accident Cover
• Accommodation and internal transportation will be provided
• Single Status