Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Other Skills: Tank Engineer, PROPANE, BUOTIN
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Tripoli, Tripoli District, Libya
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We require a suitable candidate to fill the position of Senior Tank Engineer. The job will be located in Tripoli, Libya but the client may ask for field visits.
Our client is specifically looking for a candidate with good working experience in Propane and Butane Tanks.
The Candidate should be able to:
• Provide Inspection input to tank equipment strategies
• Provide assistance with risk based decision making, and being the team's designated contact for legislation relating to storage tanks
• Define major repairs for tanks and supporting Inspectors who generate repair work scopes
• Submit risk assessed and scoped work items into the Annual Maintenance Plan and turnaround work lists
• Transfer best practices and technology both into the business team and wider organisation
• Motivate, coach and develope team members; actively using different competencies in the team to achieve results
Qualifications & Job Description
- The candidate should have relevant experience in tanks construction/erection and/or maintenance
- Min. BSc. in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution
- 10 to 15 Years Experience in leading/managing a maintenance executing group, Turnaround- or Project team within the oil and gas industry.
- At least 7-8 years Design and Maintenance experience in an oil & gas environment with field processing facilities
- Must be familiar with relevant ASTM, ASME, API, BS, NACE standards and specifications
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and have excellent understanding and organizational skills for the preparation of Design Basis, FEED studies, preparation of bidding documents and tender evaluations as well as management of related data using MS Office suite of software.
- Must be familiar with field processing equipment, rotating equipment and compressors, tank design & maintenance, heat exchangers, gas and gas products refining, flaring technologies and produced water treatment as a minimum range of experience in both design and maintenance situations.
- Must be familiar with industry standard software for stress analysis of piping systems, hydraulic and transient flow analysis in pipeline systems, etc ...
- Should have experience working abroad on a single status basis with frequent site visits to monitor projects under his supervision
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 70 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates )
• Work Cycle of 90 Days Work /30 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day ( Including One Hour Break )
• 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident Insurance
• Accommodation and internal transportation will be provided
• Single Status