On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer (15 Years Experience Minimum). The job will based in Tripoli, Libya but the client may ask for field visits if required. The client is looking for someone with significant experience in the Oil and Gas industry and specialization in SOUR GAS TREATING processes with the following Job description and desired skills qualifications:
• Fully involved in the appraisal of third-party design, development and supervision of installation of gas process plant modifications, extensions to improve gas production in gas plants and terminal facilities.
• Troubleshoots field operating problems and make recommendations for equipment and/or operating procedures of existing plants.
• Participate in the initial start-up of new equipment, make adjustment and modify as required to rectify any faults.
• Ability to cover day to day process engineering activities and contribute to the design concept of engineering solutions, detailed designs, specifications, equipment sizing and deliverables and process activities relevant to EPC and/or EPIC projects including:
o P&ID's, PFD's & UFD's reviews.
o Conduct of HAZOPs, HAZlDs and safety reviews.
o Handle independently process simulations and calculations/datasheets.
o Utility summary/Cause & Effect Diagrams.
o Process input to Line list, Hazardous area classification and Instrument datasheets.
o Contribute to Material selection, Basis of design, design philosophy, process description and operating and control philosophy reports.
o Provide support to contracting activities including technical meetings with potential vendors and man-hour estimates.
• Project management and technical aspects of procurement including Initiative in the preparation of scope of work, technical bid evaluation from small to large scale projects.
• Participate in technical meetings, prepare minutes of the meeting and deliver presentations as required.
• Responsible for timely preparation, review, delivery of all required design and engineering deliverables from pre-commissioning, commissioning stages and hand-over of projects by the Contractor.
• The role requires the candidate to cooperate with and provide training for local engineers.
Skills & Qualifications
• BSc. Degree in Chemical engineering from a recognized university
• Minimum, 15 years' experience in detailed engineering design & operation of oil and gas upstream facilities.
• Good working experience with recognized Engineering Consultancy Firm(s) in oil and gas industry conceptual design, FEED studies in an EPC or EPIC project(s)
• Awareness of routine process calculations using software such as HYSYS, OLGA, FLARENET, etc. in either oil and gas; refining and/or petrochemical industry
• Good working knowledge of relevant Engineering codes and standards and the ability to adapt to Company's endorsed Codes & Standards
• Ability to interact with other disciplines within and outside P& TS Department
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good supervision, leadership and team building skills
Summary of Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 70 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates )
• Work Cycle of 90 Days Work /30 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day ( Including One Hour Break )
• 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident Cover
• Accommodation and internal transportation will be provided
• Single Status