Skills: Materials Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Wyoming, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently looking for a Materials Coordinator II in Lysite, WY.
Key Accountabilities Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns
- Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates
- Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location
- Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts
- Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts
- Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries
- Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy
- Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds
- Compliance with policy and industry regulations
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience
- Moving towards full competency
- Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions
- Makes decisions within well defined parameters
This position will work 4 days a week/10 hour days.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.