Skills: Drilling Engineering, Production Testing
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Australia
Location: Perth, Australia.
We are looking for an experienced Field Deployment Lead to join our Perth team.
Field Deployment Lead (FDL) will be assigned temporarily and will focus exclusively on pre and post deployment requirements of the Transformation deliverables. The job description tied to specific transformation deliverables, and all training/onboarding will be assured by the Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI) Organization. FDL will ensure successful Go Live in the geographies, as per the deployment timeline and the requirements laid out in the Schlumberger Change Leadership Framework.
FDL will ccommunicate project vision and goals, including alignment with target operating model, engage leadership and obtain sign-off to sustaining when applicable, validate change impact assessment and implement change plan, complete business readiness assessment and execute remediation actions, participate in solution readiness, infrastructure and security readiness, and user testing. Review validate and assist in execution of data cleansing plan, perform and execute stakeholder analysis and engagement plan, ensure alignment with transformation governance model, customize and execute training plan, validate value metrics, implement plan for value metrics enablement, and ensure value tracking mechanisms are in place, validate change adoption metrics, set change adoption KPOs, and define the monitoring plan, ensure project plan accuracy in the Transformation Toolbox, and identify risks and implement control plans.
- Residing in Perth or able to self-relocate to Perth, WA
- Have the full right to live and work in Australia
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company's requirement
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 20+ years' experience in oil and gas industry
- Eight (8) or more years field engineer/ supervisor experience in offshore rigs
- Seven (7) or more years of operations & service delivery management experience in the oil and gas industry
- Strong understanding of Schlumberger business and goals.
- Highly competent to make strategic plans
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills and excellent English communication skills written and verbal
- Strong communicator
- Strong computer skills and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical, conceptual and reasoning skills
- Outcomes focused and the ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Effectively uses Schlumberger Business Systems
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Application: Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Application is open from 24-Dec-2018 until 24-Jan-2019.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.