Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database, IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD56 per hour
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas Operator, is seeking a Busniess Analyst- IT in Calgary, AB. This will be a 12 month contract role starting possibility of extension
The shift will be 5 days on/ 2 days off (Mon-Fri) 8 hours per day, regular day hours with some travel required.
The individuals MUST be local to the Calgary area as no LOA or camp is available.
• Support internal compliance intake, assessment and prioritizing of audit program; identifying and recommending gaps and solutions; working with SCM stakeholders to complete the internal compliance program, leveraging existing automation tools to meet optimization goals
• Work with stakeholders to complete the intake of suppliers for the internal compliance program. Complete the assessments and prioritizing of internal compliance program, assist with identifying gaps and recommending solutions. Utilize automation tools to streamline the work processes and provide real time attestation.
• Assist with the ASL/AML onboarding, management and clean-up of the lists including implementing automation programs to streamline tasks
• Assist with other duties as applicable.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Undergrad degree or diploma in a Technical or Business discipline in either computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field
• 4+ years in a data analyst or supply chain analyst role
• 1 to 4 years of IT experience
• Experience in the successful delivery of business process improvement projects, using scripts and a development methodology (i.e. define, design, implement, maintain)
• Experience using statistical methods to analyze data to generate high-impact business reporting dashboards
• Strong attention to detail and is comfortable working with a variety of large and complex data sets
• An advanced user of SAP and MS Office, including MS Excel
• A programming background in coding languages (i.e. VBScripting for SAP GUI, html, VBA).
• Experience and understanding using RPA tools (i.e. Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Workfusion, BluePrism).
• A strong understanding of data visualization tools (i.e. Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI).
• Familiar with data extraction and data preparation and is comfortable working with BI tools (i.e. SAP BW, Oracle BI) and data prep tools (i.e. Alteryx, Knime).
• P. Eng or Technical Certification
• A minimum of 2-3 years in an oil and gas environment.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, able to set priorities
• Ability to exercise tact, discretion and sound judgement
• Strong communication
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.