Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Oilfield services company John Wood Group Plc said on Wednesday it won a multi-million dollar contract from Total SA to provide onshore maintenance services to Total's Lindsey oil refinery in Lincolnshire, UK.
The five-year contract, which starts in January next year, includes an option to be extended up to two years.
(Reporting by Sanjeeban Sarkar in Bengaluru; Editing by Amrutha Gayathri)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- $200B+ Could Be Invested in US Petchems (Mar 28)
- Total Tested by Drilling Oil in One of Fastest Ocean Currents (Mar 26)
- Maduro Gets Oil Lifeline From Russia (Mar 05)
Company: Wood plc more info
- Planning for Pivotal Moments: Operating at the Forefront of Commissioning (Dec 26)
- Wood Study Explores Modular Options for Hammerfest LNG (Aug 29)
- OTC 2018: Wood Sees Its Digital Business Expanding in Future (May 01)