Whiting Petroleum Names Bradley Holly As CEO
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Oil producer Whiting Petroleum Corp said it has appointed Bradley Holly as chief executive officer, effective November 1.
The move comes a day before it is set to report its third quarter results.
Holly, who was previously executive vice president of oil producer Anadarko Petroleum Corp, will replace 70-year-old James Volker, who is retiring and has been at the helm of the company for the past 15 years.
(Reporting by Taenaz Shakir in Bengaluru; Editing by Arun Koyyur)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three