Unipec Expands London Oil Trading With Three Ex-Noble Hires -Sources
LONDON, Jan 4 (Reuters) - China's Unipec, the trading arm of Asia's largest oil refiner Sinopec, has hired two former traders from commodity trader Noble Group to join its middle distillates desk in London, according to two sources with knowledge of the matter.
Shaun O'Donnell and Anup Kundaiker began their new jobs on Wednesday, according to one of the sources.
Unipec also hired Ross Warden, formerly part of Noble's distillate operations desk, as a blending operator, one of the sources said.
Sinopec could not be reached for immediate comment.
(Reporting by Ahmad Ghaddar and Ron Bousso; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three