Russia's Transneft Launches 'Yug' Oil Products Pipeline
MOSCOW, April 5 (Reuters) - Russian oil pipeline monopoly Transneft said on Thursday it had started pumping commercial volumes of oil products through its new "Yug" pipeline.
The pipeline transports oil products from the Volgograd refinery on the Volga river to the Black Sea port of Novorossiisk.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin Writing by Christian Lowe; Editing by Susan Fenton)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds