Russia's Gazprom Neft Says Q1 Earnings Up 12.5% Y-o-Y
MOSCOW, May 29 (Reuters) - Russia's Gazprom Neft, the oil arm of gas giant Gazprom, said on Tuesday its first-quarter net income rose by 12.5 percent year-on-year to 69.7 billion roubles ($1.1 billion) thanks to stronger oil prices, production and sales.
January - March sales grew by 14.5 percent from the same period a year before to 520.6 billion roubles, while it generated a free cash flow of 11.685 billion roubles compared to a negative figure of 510 million roubles in the first quarter 2017.
($1 = 62.7821 roubles) (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Polina Ivanova)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds