Russia Aims To Win 15-20% Of Global LNG Market - Novatek CEO
MOSCOW, Dec 12 (Reuters) - Russia's government has set a target of winning between 15 and 20 percent of the global market for liquefied natural gas (LNG), Leonid Mikhelson, the chief executive officer of Russian gas major Novatek, said on Tuesday.
Novatek, Russia's biggest private gas producer, meanwhile plans to maintain its own domestic market share, Mikhelson told investors.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin and Oksana Kobzeva; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three