RIA: Russia's Novatek To Launch Second Yamal LNG Line In September
MOSCOW, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Russia's largest non-state natural gas producer Novatek will launch a second line at its Yamal LNG plant in September, the RIA news agency cited the company as saying on Wednesday.
Novatek owns a 50.1 percent stake in Yamal LNG. France's Total and China National Petroleum Corp each control 20 percent, while China's Silk Road Fund owns 9.9 percent.
Yamal LNG started producing liquefied natural gas in December.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Writing by Polina Ivanova; Editing by Jack Stubbs)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds