RIA: Moscow, Riyadh Agree To Explore Aramco Taking Part In Novatek Project
MOSCOW, Nov 13 (Reuters) - Russia and Saudi Arabia have agreed to study the possibility of national oil company Saudi Aramco taking part in Novatek's Arctic LNG 2 project, RIA news agency reported on Monday.
Aramco Chief Executive Amin Nasser had said last month that the company was discussing several investment opportunities with Russian firms but there were no current plans to take a stake in Novatek's project.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Writing by Gabrielle Tétrault-Farber; Editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 44 Offshore Rigs
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Tellurian Set to Boost Louisiana Gas Holdings Tenfold (Jan 16)
- Saudis Seen Counting on 80% Surge in Oil Income to Balance Books (Dec 27)
Company: Novatek more info
- Report: US May Get First LNG Import From Russia Despite Sanctions (Jan 09)
- RIA: Moscow, Riyadh Agree To Explore Aramco Taking Part In Novatek Project (Nov 13)
- Russia's Novatek Says Yamal LNG Seen Expanding By 1 Million Tonnes (Oct 17)