Poland's Refiner PKN To Buy More Oil From Saudi Aramco
WARSAW, April 27 (Reuters) - Poland's biggest oil refiner, state-run PKN Orlen, said on Friday it will increase its monthly oil purchases from Saudi Aramco by 100,000 tonnes of Arabian Extra Light to 300,000 tonnes.
As a result of the extended long-term deal, over 20 percent of the oil refined in PKN's refineries will come Saudi Arabia.
Most of oil refined in Polish refineries is sent via pipelines from Russia.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds