Poland's Refiner PKN To Buy More Oil From Saudi Aramco
WARSAW, April 27 (Reuters) - Poland's biggest oil refiner, state-run PKN Orlen, said on Friday it will increase its monthly oil purchases from Saudi Aramco by 100,000 tonnes of Arabian Extra Light to 300,000 tonnes.
As a result of the extended long-term deal, over 20 percent of the oil refined in PKN's refineries will come Saudi Arabia.
Most of oil refined in Polish refineries is sent via pipelines from Russia.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Bahrain Seeks US Partners for Offshore Shale Discovery (Apr 05)
- Aramco Reveals Steep Output Dip at Super-Giant Oil Field (Apr 03)
- Will Aramco's $10B Bond Open Pandora's Box? (Apr 03)
Company: PKN Orlen more info
- Poland's Refiner PKN To Buy More Oil From Saudi Aramco (Apr 27)
- Iran Oil Arrives In Gdansk As Poland Diversifies Supplies (Apr 13)
- Poland's Plan To Merge State Oil Refiners Faces Opposition In Gdansk (Mar 01)