Oil Slips Further Below $80/Bbl On Talk OPEC May Lift Output
(Additional reporting by Amanda Cooper and Ahmad Ghaddar in London, Jane Chung in Seoul and Jessica Jaganathan in Singapore Editing by Marguerita Choy and Chris Reese)
View Full Article
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds