Kremlin: Putin Favours Amicable Agreement In Rosneft-Sistema Row
MOSCOW, Dec 22 (Reuters) - A possible amicable agreement in a row between Russian oil major Rosneft and conglomerate Sistema was a topic of Russian President Vladimir Putin's informal meeting with businessmen on Thursday, the Kremlin said on Friday.
"Putin has repeatedly said that he would support an amicable settlement between Rosneft and AFK Sistema," Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov told a conference call with reporters.
(Reporting by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds