Italian Government Issues Early Warning Over Gas Supplies
MILAN, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Italy's industry ministry issued an early warning over gas supplies in the country due to exceptionally bad weather and maintenance work on the network in Germany.
The early waring was issued on a precautionary basis, the ministry said in a statement, following forecasts of severe weather conditions in the coming days and reduced import flows in relation to maintenance works the TENP pipeline in Germany.
Snow storms are expected to hit northern Italy in the coming days as one of the worst cold spell in recent decades engulfs most of Europe.
(Reporting by Giulio Piovaccari, editing by Valentina Za)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three