Initial Negotiations with Saudi's Aramco to Refine Oil in Egypt - Oil Mnstr
CAIRO, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Egyptian Oil Minister Tarek El Molla said on Tuesday initial negotiations have taken place with Saudi Arabian state oil company Aramco to refine oil in Egypt.
Saudi Arabia agreed in April last year to provide Egypt with 700,000 tonnes of refined oil products a month for five years.
(Reporting by Ali Abdelatti, writing by Amina Ismail, Editing by Angus MacSwan)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds