Fugro Sees Revenue Stabilising In 2018 As Oil And Gas Market Steadies
Feb 22 (Reuters) - Dutch deep-sea energy prospector Fugro said on Thursday it expects revenue to stabilise in 2018 as a result of the steadying oil and gas market.
For 2018, it said it also expects an improved EBIT margin and positive cash flow from operating activities after investments.
The company reported full-year 2017 core profit (EBITDA), excluding exceptional items, of 100.8 million euros, down 46.8 percent.
(Reporting by Alan Charlish; Editing by Sunil Nair)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- BP Buys 61 Percent Stake In Azerbaijan's Gobustan Onshore Project
- Prices For November Soften After Earlier Strong Weeks
- China's Sinopec Plans To Build Canadian Oil Refinery
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three