Energy Transfer Says Natgas Pipeline Fire In Pennsylvania Put Out
Sept 10 (Reuters) - Energy Transfer Partners said a fire on its 24-inch natural gas gathering line was extinguished in Beaver County, Pennsylvania, on Monday morning.
There were no injuries reported.
Several homes in the area were evacuated after the fire broke out, the company said in an emailed statement. It added that the cause of the incident was unknown.
(Reporting by Sumita Layek, Vijaykumar Vedala and Eileen Soreng in Bengaluru Editing by David Goodman and Dan Grebler)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds