ADNOC Signs Two 3-Year Naphtha Sales Deals With Asian Firms
DUBAI, March 28 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi National Oil Co (ADNOC) said on Wednesday it has signed two 3-year agreements with Japan's Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd and Thailand's SCG Chemicals to sell a combined amount of up to 1.5 million tonnes of Naphtha per year.
"As part of ADNOC's 2030 growth strategy, we are prioritizing the fast-growing markets of Asia, where the demand for refined and petrochemical products is accelerating," Abdulla Salem Al Dhaheri, marketing director at ADNOC, said in a statement.
(Reporting By Aziz El Yaakoubi and Nawied Jabarkhyl)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds