Dana Shuffles Management
Dana reported the following resignations and appointments of directors of the Company.
On October 11, 2010, each of Mr. Colin Goodall, non-executive Chairman of the Company and Mr. Iain Rawlinson, Mr. Philip Dayer and Mr. Brian Johnston, the non-executive directors of the Company, resigned as a director of the Company, all such resignations to take effect from close of business on 28 October 2010.
Also on October 11, 2010:
- Dr. Seong Hoon Kim was appointed as a non-executive director of the Company with immediate effect, and as non-executive Chairman of the Company with effect from 28 October 2010;
- Mr. EuGene Synn was appointed as an executive director and Chief Strategy Officer of the Company with immediate effect; and
- Mr. Hong Geun Im, and Mr. Chang Koo Kang were appointed as non-executive directors of the Company with immediate effect.
Dr. Seong Hoon Kim was appointed as a director of Harvest Energy Trust in December 2009, shortly prior to its de-listing from the Toronto Stock Exchange following its acquisition by KNOC, and remains a director of the de-listed company. He has held no other directorships of publicly quoted companies during the past five years and there are no further disclosures to be made in respect of his appointment under paragraphs LR 9.6.13 (2) - (6) of the Listing Rules of the UK Listing Authority.
- Dana Petroleum Raises Concerns Over EnQuest North Sea Discovery (Jul 05)
- SDX Energy Quits Cameroon Concession In 'Sensible' Move (Jun 16)
- Denmark Issues 16 Oil, Gas Licenses (Apr 06)